Overall, January has been marked with a lack of energy and bad weather, and just wanting to be inside.
In January, I wanted to…
- Read more paper-books and less e-books.
- Have definitely done this. I have taken to heading for my own shelves when I am home and done a lot of rereading.
- Visit a couple of museums.
- Nope. I have thought of it a couple of times, but have been low-energy and really not done much leisure time activities at all save for reading and watching television.
- Print outmyNanowrimo novel and start editing.
- Printed half of it before the printer stopped working. Have not got started on the editing.
- Make the BBCGoodFood Calendar recipe for January.
- Invite friends for a tea party.
- They were invited, but as the party was to be today, and my grandmother was admitted to the hospital last night for falling and breaking her hip, and is having surgery today, I cancelled. Will try to get this back on the schedule at some point.
- Walk to work at least once a week.
- I did not walk to work once. Mainly because I was hit with a gigantic lack of energy/downer, and it really took a lot out of me just to get out of be in the morning. I went on a couple of hikes in the weekends though.