2011 was an interesting year for me. Lots of travel, I bought a car, and the sister moved out, leaving me to fend for myself in the flat.
In 2012 – I shall…
1) Be better at walking to and from work. It’s about half an hour each way, and an easy way to get exercise into my day.
2) Finish C25K. I am currently finishing up week five (after repeating week four due to sluggishness), so it shouldn’t be too impossible.
3) Be better at maintaining contact with friends.
4) Do Nanowrimo on some level.
5) Pick up French again.
6) Be better at the everyday cooking.
7) Try to keep the flat tidy.
8) Complete all minor renovations and fix up so I can have guest room/office.
9) Take up hiking.
10) Knit a blanket.
What are your resolutions?