In February I wanted to…
- Order tickets to visit Oslo. –
- I did not do this. With the level of energy I was having, traveling anywhere seemed like a major task – and even ordering tickets for a future date seemed unwise.
- Play in the KVSC Trivia Weekend. 50 hours of trivia. Playing from Norway, on Minnesota time.
- Anything that could be done from the sofa… It was great fun, but again the energy levels played in, and there was a lot more sleep going on than there has been earlier years.
- Go on more hikes. (Possibly walk to work depending on shape and weather.)
- The flu and the energy levels put a stopper for this.
- Reschedule with friends who were invited to the tea party – and set up new times to meet.
- See: Energy levels. I have been in contact with them, though.
- Blog more.
- Anything that can be done from the sofa… in theory. Slightly higher activity levels than in January though.
Summa summarum: after two months of listing goals, I am really bad at following through on them. On the other hand, even if just some of the goals get fulfilled, that’s better than none.